Sunday, November 8, 2009

An Absence of Light - by Judith Quaempts

Our second flash episode is now available, "An Absence of Light" By Judith Quaempts. This story is previously unpublished. I'm also debuting a new selection from Christopher Carlson on this one "Drift" is the name of the background song and is available for download at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/csc2

Enjoy.
Flash Episode #2


An Absence of Light

By Judith Quaempts

Read by Jason Warden

“Tell me about dances, Joey. If I went would anyone ask me do you think?”

“All the boys will line up, Seashell. The line will go out the door and into

the parking lot.”

She giggles. “Can I wear a white dress Joey, like Cinderella’s?”

“Of course. A white dress sprinkled with silver sequins. Everyone will say you

look like an angel.”

“But will they let me go, Joey? If I’m really good, if I do everything

*they* say (she shudders), do you think they’ll let me?”


More...

Play in this window

Download with ITunes

No comments:

ShadowCast