Friday, November 20, 2009

ShadowCast 005 "Stage Fright"

Stage Fright

by Pete Malicki

read by Jason Warden

‘I… I really don’t know. At the time I didn’t know what’d really happened, you know? I think everyone just thought it was supposed to happen like that. Who would have suspected…’
‘We’ll ascertain for ourselves what everyone else was thinking. Why do you think he chose to bring you out?’
‘Why’d he choose me? Hell, I don’t know. Maybe he picked me at random, maybe it was the seat I was in. He could’ve picked who he’d call up by where we were sitting, you know. I was directly behind and a little to the left of the girl. I don’t know if he thought it’d look more realistic if he got people close to one another, or if he just liked the look of her and pulled me out ’cause of where I was.’

More...
Play in this window

Download with ITunes

Our artwork today is the Cover of Pete Malicki's new book "Eyes and Knives" It promises to be as good as its cover.

No comments:

ShadowCast