Friday, November 13, 2009

ShadowCast Episode 004 "The Old Ones" by Jeremy Clymer

The Old Ones

by Jeremy Clymer

read by Jason Warden

“Name?” the nurse asked.  She did not look at me when she asked this, but rather at the clipboard on the desk in front of her.
“Al Mitchell,” I responded, noting to myself her startling similarity to Nurse Ratchet from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.
“Guest’s name?” she asked.  I found it charming that they referred to them as “guests” here instead of “patients.”  It made the place seem less clinical, or at least it would if it weren’t so clinical-looking.
“Paul Hastur,” I told her.  Paul, or Professor Hastur as he was known to me, had taught several of my philosophy classes in college.  He seemingly taught philosophy for the sole purpose of spewing great amounts of vitriol at any philosopher of historical prominence

More...
Play in this window

Download with ITunes

Our artwork today is by Nebezial and portrays Cthulhu stretching after a long nap.
Cthulhu Rising

No comments:

ShadowCast